NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Sweepstakes Timing: The GE Arts & Aircraft Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 11, 2014 and ends at 4:00 p.m. on July 21, 2014 or when 12 winners have been confirmed, whichever occurs first (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 continental United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of General Electric (“Sponsor”), Group SJR, LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: Visit General Electric's pages on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Imgur, Vine or Tumblr (the "Platforms"), and click to visit www.artsandaircraft.com (the "Website") containing terms & conditions and a form for mailing addresses. Complete the address form and agree to terms and conditions on the Website to earn one entry into the Sweepstakes. If you are a first time visitor to the Platforms, you will be prompted to complete the on-screen registration form which is a one-time requirement. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are your sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Automated, script, macro or robotic entries will be disqualified. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether an entry is eligible. Any entry not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Platforms. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to the Platforms. If you make or receive posts on your mobile phone, standard rates will apply. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder used on the Platforms to enter this Sweepstakes.
4. Entry Requirements: Entries, or portions thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. Winner Determination: The first 12 eligible entrants (as determined solely by Sponsor) will be notified by email and will be required to respond with confirmation of address within 24 hours of notification. Each potential winner will subsequently be sent his/her prize within 2-4 weeks. Any potential winners who do not respond by the deadline indicated or if the prize is returned as undeliverable will be disqualified and the next eligible entrant will be contacted. This process will continue until 12 winners have been confirmed. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and the total number of entrants who respond in a timely manner.
6. Prizes: Grand Prizes (12): A 3-D Printed jet engine. There is no retail value associated with this prize.
7. General Rules: Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sweepstakes Entities and Platforms from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prizes. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Sweepstakes Entities to use winners’ names, likenesses, statements and entries for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, Sweepstakes, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to determine the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
8. Disputes: Entrants/winners agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in the state of Connecticut; Entrants/Winners submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the state of Connecticut for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/Winners be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants/winners or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of Connecticut, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Connecticut.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is General Electric, 315 Park Avenue South, Floor 16, New York, NY 10010.